Laser Treatment Training
*** Class Size Limited To 15 Participants Or Less ***
Cosmetic Laser & Light Therapies Training Course ($1,300)
An extensive and hands-on laser training course for those who want to start using cosmetic lasers and light devices in their practices. All basic medical foundations necessary to safely and effectively perform laser and light therapy will be covered. Important considerations such as skin typing, skin preparation prior to laser resurfacing, treatment of complications, and contraindications is an integral part of the course. Ablative and non-ablative laser techniques are part of our extensive training. Laser physics, skin & hair anatomy, and the various types of laser presently use in aesthetic medicine will be taught. Fractionated Lasers, Hair Removal Lasers, Intense Pulse Light (IPL) devices, photodynamic therapy, and consideration for purchasing a laser are among the included topics.
- Laser and light therapy techniques, skin and hair anatomy, patient selection, contraindication, treatment of complication, real world advice from practicing instructor.
- Pain control for laser and light therapy
- Laser physics, type of laser (CO2 laser, Erbium Laser, Hair Removal Laser, Tattoo Removal Laser, IPL), how to purchase a laser
- Live demonstration and intensive hands on instruction
A Certificate of Cosmetic Laser will be awarded upon completion of training.
Laser/light therapies training can also be achieved by completing our Step I course alongside other aesthetic medical procedures (Botulinum toxin, Dermal filler, Chemical peel) at $2,500.
- Aesthetic Medicine Training Certification – Step 1
July 10 – 12, 2015 | ABAM Regional Training Center San Diego
- Aesthetic Medicine Training Certification – Step 2
July 13 – 15, 2015 | ABAM Regional Training Center San Diego
- Fellowship Examination
July 16, 2015 | ABAM Regional Training Center San Diego
I have attended and completed many courses around the world. ABAM’s course is definitely one of the most complete I have attended. I was able to walk away with a sense of confidence in adding new modalities to my practice.
Very well structured and presented. The instructor was willing to share his knowledge, techniques and approaches which is very rare. I was able to walk away with confidence.
Great demonstration of procedures. Very informative, I am looking forward to continuing more education within this field.
Thank you for your honesty in answering all of our questions.